Creating opportunities to experience and get involved in exciting and innovative visual art
Here is a collection of useful websites
- Art Connections Art Connections is a Chrysalis Arts project based in Gargrave, North Yorkshire
- Chrysalis Arts an artist-led public art company, training and arts development agency based in the North Yorkshire village of Gargrave.
- Coldstones Cut Created by the artist Andrew Sabin, from a commission by nva, The Coldstones Cut is Yorkshire’s highest visitor attraction. A massive construction which visitors can freely walk through, explore and enjoy the fantastic scenery of Nidderdale and beyond.
- King Street Studio Workshops King Street Workshops bring together a small group of highly talented and skilled craftspeople who are masters of their art.
- NiddArt Trail An annual summer event featuring exhibitions, walks and open studios
- Nidderdale High School & Community Centre Nidderdale High School and Community College is a thriving Comprehensive School set in the glorious rural location of Nidderdale.
- Nidderdale Museum Situated in the picturesque town of Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire, this fascinating and friendly museum is housed in the former workhouse
- Nidderdale Plus Championing Nidderdale, supporting local voluntary sector and community organisations and helping residents to access local services.
- Nidderdale AONB Situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, in North Yorkshire, Nidderdale AONB is one of 46 AONBs in the UK. Between them they cover 18% of the UK’s finest countryside and are special places, worthy of protection.